No other gas-powered heavy-duty full-size pickup matches the 430 lb.-ft. of torque of the Super Duty® 6.2L flex-fuel V8. Engineered to deliver peak torque at lower rpm, the 6.2L generates high torque throughout the midrange and runs efficiently at lower speeds. Shifting is noticeably seamless with Ford TorqShift® G 6-speed (F-250). Plus, optional Live-Drive Power Takeoff (PTO) Provision with Mobile Mode is available with the 6.2L in the F-350.
Torque rules in the hardworking world of heavy-duty pickups, especially when hauling and towing huge loads. And here, not surprisingly, the Ford Super Duty® rules. The 6.2L gas V8, with its best-in-class torque,* delivers more heavy work-capable muscle. Need the severe-duty stamina of a durable, powerful diesel? Ready to join your workforce is the available Power Stroke® Turbo Diesel V8, the class leader in horsepower and torque.
Today's Ford Super Duty® is engineered with stronger-than-ever frame and axles for superior load-carrying capability. The suspension and steering components are also stronger to deliver the responsiveness and control you need while hauling or towing huge loads on the road or at the job site. And the springs are specifically designed to work with the new frame and take advantage of the lighter aluminum-alloy body.
Like the fully boxed high-strength steel frame, the axles are stronger in today's generation of the Ford Super Duty® pickup. That means greater weight-bearing capability so you can get more done, whether you're operating an upfit like a snowplow, or hauling big payloads that concentrate more weight on the rear axle. The axles are also designed to handle the best-in-class 450 horsepower and 935 lb.-ft. of torque of the available 6.7L Power Stroke® Turbo Diesel.
The available class-exclusive Trailer Reverse Guidance enhances visibility via cameras in the sideview mirrors and visual guides in the center dash screen. You get a clear rear view of where the trailer is going, with the guidelines changing with the movements of the steering wheel. The camera view is digitally expanded to show the direction of the truck and the trailer. Now, one difficult task on the job isn't so difficult anymore.
No longer do you have to get out of the cab to check if the trailer's tires are properly inflated. This information is available inside the comfort of the cab. The class-exclusive Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) with in-dash display covers the tires of the trailer as well as the truck.
Available Adaptive Cruise Control slows you down as traffic ahead slows, then resumes the preset speed when traffic picks back up. The Collision Warning/Brake Support feature precharges the brakes for full responsiveness. if you don't react in time. It's integrated into the trailer brake controller for added security when you're towing a heavy load.
Upfitter switches are a convenient way to connect a variety of aftermarket accessories (such as a winch, lights, strobes, two-way radio) to the vehicle's electrical system. They're factory-installed, so there's no need to cut into the truck's electrical system when installing accessories. Six available factory-installed auxiliary upfitter switches include two 40-amp switches (ignition on or off) plus four 25-amp switches (ignition on). What's more, the switches with fuses and associated relays are integrated into an overhead console/storage compartment.
The Super Duty® has the only high-strength, military-grade, aluminum-alloy body in its class. Aluminum alloy is substantially lighter than the previous body, yet it's remarkably strong. It's also more dent-and-ding resistant and not subject to red rust corrosion. Use of aluminum alloy allowed some of the weight savings to be reinvested where it matters the most, especially in the frame that's the foundation of strength and toughness.
The components of the four-wheel anti-lock brakes in the F-450 model are the largest in their class — and for two important reasons. You want them to provide the sure stopping power you expect when you're out on the job hauling tons of whatever it is that's riding along with you behind the cab. And you want them to last, because having to replace brakes too often can be a real drag on your bottom line.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver's attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.