Starting MSRP $46,225
Starting MSRP $48,938
Starting MSRP $55,370
Starting MSRP $58,021
Starting MSRP $59,940
Starting MSRP $62,590
Starting MSRP $63,307
Starting MSRP $65,957
EcoBoost® technology is at the heart of the high standard of performance in the Ford Expedition. The 3.5L EcoBoost is rated at an impressive 365 horsepower and best-in-class 420 lb.-ft. of standard engine torque. Two technologies combine to make this happen. Advanced direct injection helps maximize power from every drop of fuel. Twin air-to-air intercooled turbochargers deliver a surge of instantaneous on-demand power.
The 6-speed SelectShift® Automatic Transmission has wide-ratio gearing designed for responsive low-end performance and high-end efficiency. The selectable tow/haul mode improves performance when towing or hauling heavy loads, compensating for grade and load and reduces gear hunting, improving power delivery. The SelectShift feature has two driver-initiated modes: Full Manual mode gives you full control to shift through the gears up and down the gearbox; Progressive Range Select limits the range of gears while in Drive to lock out overdrive for consistent speed over hilly terrain.
The Expedition Platinum EL (extended-length) model in Blue Jeans.
The Expedition Platinum in Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat.
Expedition Platinum in White Gold.
The Expedition King Ranch® in Bronze Fire with Caribou accents.
The Expedition Platinum in Magnetic.
The Expedition Limited in Magnetic.
The Expedition Platinum in Magnetic with standard 22-inch polished aluminum wheels and Continuously Controlled Damping System.
The Expedition King Ranch® in Bronze Fire with Monotone Appearance Package.
The Expedition King Ranch® in Shadow Black.
The Expedition Platinum in Magnetic.
The Expedition Platinum in White Platinum Tri-Coat with standard 22-inch polished aluminum wheels and Continuously Controlled Damping System.
The Expedition XLT in Ingot Silver.
The Expedition King Ranch® in Bronze Fire with Monotone Appearance Package.
The full-size Ford Expedition offers exceptional cargo space when you need it. With regular- and extended-length (EL) models, Expedition offers the cargo-carrying capability that's right for you, up to a best-in-class maximum 130.8 cu. ft. on the EL model. And with 4x2 and 4x4 configurations, you can take whatever you're carrying just about anywhere.
The Ford Expedition offers a range of convenience features, from a system that makes accessing and starting your vehicle virtually effortless to SYNC® technology that can put you in touch with life on the road with simple voice commands. And driving a new Ford Expedition is not only easy, but enjoyable as well, with the available 390-watt Audio System from Sony®.
Electric power-assisted steering (EPAS) uses an electric motor instead of a conventional hydraulic pump. It’s an advanced speed-sensitive system that constantly adapts to changing driving conditions to help improve maneuverability and handling. EPAS provides an easy, fluid feel of the wheel during low-speed maneuvers, and gradually becomes firmer as speed increases. And that’s not all. The system can offset pulling or drifting caused by steady crosswinds or crowned road surfaces and also damp out wheel vibrations.
Ford Expedition puts technology to work to help keep you in control. Standard AdvanceTrac® with RSC® (Roll Stability Control™) enhances traction by reducing engine power or applying the brakes at the slipping wheel to limit wheelspin. Its two gyroscopic sensors help you maintain control when wheelslip, understeer, oversteer or roll motion is detected, as well as in adverse road conditions. Trailer Sway Control, electronically connected to AdvanceTrac with RSC, helps maintain trailer stability. And there’s the available Control Trac® 4-Wheel-Drive System that helps provide more sure-footed traction, on or off the road.
Slowly backing up a big SUV, especially in tight places or when hitching up to a trailer, is not always an easy task. But technology helps make it easier with the rear view camera that comes standard. Put the gear selector in Reverse and the rear view camera transmits the image of what’s behind your vehicle when you’re slowly backing up. The large, bright, real-time visual is displayed on the standard 4.2-inch center display, or on the available 8-inch touchscreen (shown) in vehicles equipped with SYNC® 3.
1.Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. All Mustang Shelby GT350 and Shelby GT350R prices exclude gas guzzler tax.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
10. Driver Assist Features are supplemental and do not replace the driver's attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Small Plug-in Hybrid Vehicles (C-MAX Energi); Small Hybrid Vehicles (C-MAX Hybrid); Subcompact Cars (Fiesta); High-Performance Subcompact Cars (Fiesta ST); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); High-Performance Small Cars (Focus ST); Small Electric Vehicles (Focus Electric); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Midsize Hybrid Sedans (Fusion Hybrid); Midsize Plug-in Hybrid Sedans (Fusion Energi); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); 300+ HP Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty); Full-Size Vans (Transit/E-Series); Small Cargo Vans (Transit Connect); 6-7 Classic Conventional Cabs (Medium Duty) based on Ford segmentation.
20. For dealer ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
27. SYNC® is an optional feature. Don't drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don't use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation System map updates cannot be received via Wi-fi® and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated. Aftermarket on-board diagnostic devices may interfere with various vehicle systems including Vehicle Health Report and 911 Assist. To avoid interference, remove the device or contact the device maker for more information on compatibility.
34. Available Feature. SiriusXM audio and data services each require a subscription sold separately, or as a package, by Sirius XM Radio Inc. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC® system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Optional Navigation System map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLinktm is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink requires any compatible apps to be installed and running on a capable smartphone while connected to Ford SYNC. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See owner.Ford.com.
68. Horsepower and torque ratings achieved with 93-octane fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
160. Don't drive while distracted. Use voice operated systems when possible; don't use handheld devices while driving. Apple CarPlay is available on 2017 models with SYNC 3; owners of 2016 models with SYNC 3 are required to perform a software upgrade (Available Late 2016) and purchase a hardware upgrade through your dealer. Requires phone with compatible version of Apple iOS and active data service. SYNC does not control Apple CarPlay while in use. Apple is solely responsible for their functionality. Message and data rates may apply. Apple, Apple CarPlay, iPhone, Apple Maps, and Siri are trademarks of Apple Inc.
161. Don't drive while distracted. Use voice operated systems when possible; don't use handheld devices while driving. Android Auto is available on 2017 models with SYNC 3; owners of 2016 models with SYNC 3 are required to perform a software upgrade (Available Late 2016). Requires phone with compatible version of Android Auto and active data service. SYNC does not control Android Auto while in use. Google and other third parties are responsible for their respective functionality. Message and data rates may apply. Android Auto, Google, Google Play and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc.
162. SYNC Connect is an optional feature on select 2017 model year vehicles and includes service for five years from the vehicle sale date as recorded by the dealer. FordPass is available on the App Store® or Google Playtm. Message and data rates may apply. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google, Inc.
163. FordPass, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available via a download. Message and data rates may apply. SYNC® Connect, an optional feature on select 2017 model year vehicles, is required for certain features.
164. FordPass, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available via a download. Message and data rates may apply.
165. SYNC® Connect, an optional feature on select 2017 model year vehicles, is required for certain features.
166. Roadside assistance is included for certain Ford owners and available to everyone for a per-service fee.
167. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
168. SYNC® Applink is compatible with select smartphone platforms and requires any compatible apps to be installed and running on a capable smartphone while connect to Ford SYNC. Commands may vary by phone and Applink software. Message and data rates may apply.
169. FordPass Park is available in select cities