The Fusion V6 Sport has a powerful 2.7L turbocharged EcoBoost® engine that kicks out 325 hp with 380 lb.-ft of torque* and standard AWD. Fusion also features continuously controlled damping (CCD) that uses an advanced suite of sensors to constantly monitor the vehicle’s suspension motion, body movement, steering and braking to adjust the suspension damping in milliseconds to help keep the body of the vehicle quiet and smoothly on track. Fusion also has a pothole mitigation system within its standard CCD suspension, which can provide some protection against jarring impact and costly wheel and tire repairs.
The 2018 Fusion has three EcoBoost engines to choose from: the 1.5L with standard Auto Start-Stop Technology; the 2.0L; and, for the Fusion V6 Sport, the 2.7L V6. All combine three technologies – turbocharging, direct injection and twin independent variable cam timing (Ti-VCT) – to enhance performance and efficiency. Each engine provides direct fuel injection, piston cooling jets for durability and paddle shifters.
Standard is a 6-speed automatic transmission that comes with available steering wheel mounted paddle shifters. Also standard is a European-inspired independent MacPherson strut-type suspension with a stabilizer bar to help reduce road noise, vibration and body roll when cornering. There’s also electric power-assisted steering (EPAS) with pull-drift compensation to help correct for road irregularities and to improve overall steering feel, especially when driving on crowned roads or in heavy crosswinds. Also, continuously controlled damping is a Ford exclusive on V6 Sport and delivers tight cornering and a smooth ride.
Intelligent AWD sensors balance torque between the front and rear wheels to enhance handling and maximize traction, typically before wheelslip can occur. AWD is available on SE, Titanium and Platinum* and standard on V6 Sport with the 2.7L EcoBoost® engine. Not available on the Fusion Hybrid and the Fusion Energi plug-in hybrid.
From the available rear spoiler to the distinctive grille, Fusion was designed to be noticed. Plus, the comfort and style of the Fusion interior invites you to slip behind the available leather-wrapped steering wheel, dial the rotary gear shift into Drive – and follow your own road to freedom and discovery.
One of them is bound to be for you: The S Appearance Package features a leather-wrapped steering wheel, 18-inch premium dark stainless wheels and a rear spoiler. The SE Appearance Package includes black cloth and vinyl bolster seats with Medium Stone stitching, halogen fog lamps with bright chrome-trim black bezel and 18-inch premium dark stainless wheels. The SE Luxury Package features the style and comfort of a 10-way power driver seat with three memory settings, leather seating surfaces with heated front seats and a leather-wrapped steering wheel to go along with its 1.5L EoBoost® engine and 6-speed auto transmission.
Enjoy the sun, the moon, the stars and the sky (not to mention a rush of fresh air) with the available power moonroof. For added convenience, a universal garage door opener comes with it.
Available exterior colors include:
Inside Fusion you’ll find available fabric choices that range from cloth and vinyl to seating that is trimmed in leather. Available interior colors include Medium Light Stone, Ebony, Medium Soft Ceramic and Dark Earth Gray.
A camera mounted behind the windshield scans road lane markings to determine vehicle position and detect a lane departure. The available system can operate day or night. Lane-Keeping alert warns you through a series of steering wheel vibrations, which mimic driving over a rumble strip, should the system detect an unintentional lane departure. Lane-Keeping aid actively applies steering torque, which alerts you to direct your vehicle back into the target lane should the system detect an unintended lane departure.
Put the gear selector in Reverse and the rear view camera automatically transmits the image of what’s behind your vehicle to your screen when you’re slowly backing up. The rear view camera is standard on all models.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.