Starting MSRP $29,120
Starting MSRP $25,075
Starting MSRP $41,120
Starting MSRP $29,120
Focus has standard Torque Vectoring Control, which is designed to help the front wheels grip and steer better while cornering or driving in slippery conditions. Other driving dynamics features include electric power-assisted steering (EPAS), Active Grille Shutters, a six-speed SelectShift® automatic transmission or available PowerShift automatic transmission.
The sporty Focus ST is designed to deliver sporty fun. It’s powered by a 2.0L EcoBoost® engine that delivers 252 horsepower and 270 lb.-ft. of torque. It has electric powerassisted steering that delivers increased responsiveness in the corners while providing less sensitivity on the straightaways, plus Torque Vectoring Control to help the front wheels grip and steer better in the turns. And, of course, powerful front and rear disc brakes are standard.
Focus RS is the fastest, most powerful Focus we make. Its 2.3L EcoBoost® engine delivers best-in-class 350 horsepower and 350 lb.-ft. of torque. It can go from 0 to 62 in 4.7 seconds and has a top track speed of 165 mph. For optimal control, it also features Ford Performance All-Wheel Drive with Dynamic Torque Vectoring. Additionally, by controlling the torque delivered to each front wheel, the 2018 Focus RS Quaife® limited-slip differential enables drivers to fully exploit the 350-horsepower 2.3-liter EcoBoost engine’s power.** The system limits the engine torque delivered to a particular front wheel that has reduced traction on the road surface, and redistributes torque to the wheel with more traction to counteract the wheelspin that can hamper acceleration and stability.
Ford Focus Electric needs no gas, requires zero oil changes and produces zero C02 emissions. It has an EPA-estimated driving range of 115 miles and a 107 combined MPGe.* With a top speed of 84 mph, Focus Electric offers instant torque and smooth acceleration that will grab your attention. At publicly available DC Fast Charge stations, a 30-minute charge can provide a projected range of over 75 miles based on EPA test protocols. With an available Ford-recommended AeroVironment™ 240-volt/30-amp home charging station, you can fully recharge in as little as 5.5 hours.
The Focus interior is as attractive as it is comfortable. Fine quality is evident in details such as available alloy trim and the French seams of the available leather-trimmed seating. Cloth bucket seats with two-way head restraints are standard. For more premium accommodations, Focus Titanium has a leather-trimmed eight-way power driver’s seat with four-way head restraints as well as heated front seats and a heated leather-wrapped steering wheel.
SYNC® 3 brings the power of Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ to your Ford.* Use Siri® to interact with your iPhone® or Google™ to interact with your Android while keeping your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel. Apple CarPlay™ gives you access to Apple Music, Maps, make phone calls, send messages and more. With Android Auto™, you can interact with your Google Maps™ to receive voice-guided navigation, live traffic information and estimated travel time. You can also connect to Google Now and Google Music.
In addition to available full-leather-trimmed, heated RECARO® front seats, Focus ST has a number of unique interior features. These include the standard leather and alloy gear shift knob, ST scuff plates, aluminum pedals, and a flat-bottom, leather-wrapped steering wheel with ST badge. Opt for the ST3 Package and you’ll get heated front seats, heated steering wheel, heated sideview mirrors and carbon-fiber interior accents.
Personalize your comfort level, and your front-seat passenger’s, with individualized temperature settings, courtesy of the available dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control.
Focus offers driver-assist features that make your drive more convenient. For example, thanks to a camera and sensors mounted at specific locations on the vehicle, you can be aware of other vehicles and objects that are beside and behind your vehicle. Other available features include the Reverse Sensing System, BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with cross-traffic alert,* Lane-Keeping System,* active park assist and SYNC® 3.
Put the gear selector in Reverse and the rear view camera automatically transmits the image of what’s behind your vehicle to your screen when you’re slowly backing up. The rear view camera is standard on all models.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.