Shifting into four-wheel drive is as easy as turning a dial with the electronic shift-on-thefly (ESOF) system. ESOF lets you choose two 4-wheel-drive modes (4x4 low or high) as well as 2-wheel drive. LARIAT, King Ranch®, Limited, Platinum and Raptor models also include automatic 4WD mode. The FX4 Off-Road Package includes electronic-locking rear differential (locks the rear axle completely for enhanced traction at both wheels), Hill Descent Control™, off-road tuned shock absorbers, skid plates, and "FX4 Off-Road" decal. Plus, the available 360-degree camera with split-view display is helpful when you're maneuvering in tight spaces and on off-road trails.
The F-150 Raptor can take on the most unforgiving terrain a truck can set its tires on. Today's leaner, meaner Raptor is nearly 500 lbs. lighter than the previous generation with its high-strength, military-grade, aluminum-alloy body plus high-strength steel frame. Power is supplied by a twin-turbo, dual-direct and port fuel-injected 3.5L EcoBoost® with 10-speed automatic delivering a massive 450 horsepower and 510 lb.-ft. of torque. Extreme off-road capability comes courtesy of features such as the Torque-On-Demand® transfer case and FOX Racing Shox™. For a conventional 4-wheeler, off-roading like this is off limits. For the Raptor, it's a routine day of play.
Ford engineers work to make the F-150 pickup better every year and push the competition to try to keep up on the performance front. There are five engine choices, naturally aspirated and turbocharged, including the awesome high-output 3.5L EcoBoost® in the Baja-bred F-150 Raptor. Auto Start-Stop Technology is on all engines. And more engines feature the segment-exclusive* 10-speed automatic. Even bigger F-150 news coming down the road is the new 3.0L Power Stroke® Turbo Diesel (available spring 2018) built for severe-duty service, performance and durability.
F-150 EcoBoost® and V8 engines deliver their power through an advanced 10-speed automatic transmission. Compared with the 6-speed gearbox it replaced, the 10-speed delivers improved overall performance, with enhanced acceleration at the low and mid ranges of the power band. Features include optimized wide-span gear spacing coupled with drag-reduction actions plus three overdrive gears. What's more, you can choose from selectable modes: Normal, Tow-Haul, Snow-Wet, EcoSelect, and Sport.
The available 8" LCD productivity screen provides useful information from fuel economy to towing data, all right in front of you on the instrument cluster. You can create a customized home screen using six menu options—My View, Trip/Fuel, Truck Info, Towing, Off-Road and Settings — and access your most frequently used screens in one place. Standard in F-150 LARIAT, King Ranch® , Platinum and Limited.
With an available SYNC Connect® -equipped vehicle, you can use FordPass™ to track your vehicle's location and remotely access vehicle features, such as start, lock and unlock, and vehicle status, including fuel level. You can also schedule specific times to remotely start your vehicle so it's ready to hit the road as soon as you are.
The F-150 provides lots of places to store the assortment of things you carry inside the cab. You'll also find plenty of space to stow items in the door-trim panel bins and under-seat rear storage area — there's even space for a laptop inside the available flow-through center console. It also features a class-exclusive* fully flat rear load floor with under-seat storage (SuperCab and SuperCrew®).
FordPass is the one-stop app that can help you move more freely throughout your day. Here's how:
Auto Start-Stop Technology is a feature on all F-150 engines. When you come to a stop, the engine shuts off to save fuel and restarts immediately when the brake is released. Designed smart for truck applications, Auto Start-Stop deactivates when it wouldn't be needed such as when you're towing a trailer or running in 4-wheel drive.
Available BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) signals you in the outside mirror when a vehicle is detected in a blind spot — and provides coverage for the truck you're driving as well as the trailer you're towing. The cross-traffic alert feature can detect a vehicle passing behind when you're slowly backing out of a driveway or parking place.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver's attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.