Three different engines provide more than enough attitude under the hood – the turbocharged, direct-injection twin-scroll 2.0L EcoBoost® engine, the powerful 3.5L Ti-VCT and the athletic 2.7L EcoBoost®. These engines were designed, engineered and built to provide the power, performance and fuel efficiency* that today’s accelerated lifestyle demands.
The 2018 Sport delivers all the pickup, horsepower and torque you’ll need to keep you in the fast lane. That’s because it’s powered by our dynamic twin-turbo 2.7-liter EcoBoost® engine that features a light compact graphite iron engine block and aluminum heads. This lightweight powerhouse can crank out an impressive 315 horsepower and 350 lb.-ft. of torque. So get behind the wheel of the Sport and feel the thrill of a 2.7L EcoBoost® — the most powerful gas V6 engine in its class.
In addition to a unique twin-scroll turbocharger, the 2.0L EcoBoost engine features an integrated exhaust manifold optimized for the twin-scroll setup and an active oil control system. A high-pressure direct-injection fuel system delivers the precise amount of fuel, and the active wastegate accurately manages boost and torque levels. This technology helps to produce 245 horsepower and 275 lb.-ft. of torque.
The 2018 Edge Sport is powered by an athletic twin-turbo 2.7L EcoBoost® engine that delivers an impressive 315 horsepower and 350 lb.-ft. of torque.68 And adding to all the thrills that come with that much power and performance, Edge Sport has standard intelligent all-wheel drive (AWD), adaptive steering, sport-tuned suspension and monotube shocks that contribute to an extraordinary ride, comfort and handling control – especially on uneven surfaces.
You’ll see the attention to detail everywhere you look inside the 2018 Edge. The quality and craftsmanship are reflected in the way that style and everyday usability come together in the modern, refined look and feel of the instrument panel, center stack, door trim, floor console and shifter.
The elegance of design and craftsmanship can be seen all around – and above you. The available Panoramic Vista Roof® features a large forward panel that tilts up or opens fully, plus a fixed rear skylight. So whether you’re sitting up front or in back, the Vista Roof® lets in more of the world above.
Choose lighting that fits your mood with the available programmable seven-color ambient lighting feature standard on Titanium and Sport. LEDs illuminate areas such as the front footwells, front cupholders, door handles and the center console. Choose Ice Blue,® orange, soft blue, red, green, blue or purple.
The overall craftsmanship and attention to detail can be seen both inside and out of Edge Titanium. The interior features a standard leather-wrapped steering wheel and perforated leather-trimmed sport bucket seats. Other smart touches include standard metal-plated accents, mechanical stripe aluminum applique, illuminated scuff plates and ambient lighting. The exterior design features a bright beltline molding matched with chrome accents and standard 19-inch wheels. Also available are 20-inch wheels.
Intelligent AWD uses sensors to constantly monitor traction to assist you through all types of weather and various road conditions. It balances torque between the front and rear wheels to enhance handling and maximize traction, typically before wheelslip can even occur.
Standard on all 2018 Edge models, Individual Tire Pressure Monitoring System monitors air pressure amounts for each tire and will illuminate a warning light on the cluster screen if the pressure on any one of your tires goes below the recommended tire inflation level.*
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.