6.7L Power Stroke® with best-in-class power and fuel economy.
Enhanced performance and control at the push of a button.
Nobody tows and hauls more.
The Super Duty® LARIAT combines style, comfort and awesome performance. It's a great looking truck for personal or commercial use.
The SelectShift® feature of the 6-speed TorqShift® automatic transmission can be set to lock out overdrive for consistent speed over hills and mountain ranges. And it has two driver-initiated modes: progressive range select lets you limit the range of gears to lock out overdrive for consistent speed over hills and mountain ranges; with full manual, you can go all the way up and down the gearbox, staying fully in control.
The class-exclusive* available integrated tailgate step stows inside the tailgate and can be easily accessed when needed. It includes a flip-up grab bar. With a 350-lb. load capacity, even the big guys don't have to sweat it.
F-350 Super Duty® XLT Crew Cab in Blue Jeans.
The available Electronic Shift-On-the-Fly (ESOF) Transfer Case 4-Wheel-Drive System with auto-locking hubs lets you shift between 2WD and 4WD High or Low.
The available 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel and the 6.2L V8 gas engine were engineered and built to deliver excellent fuel economy.
Super Duty® LARIAT with the Chrome Package in Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat.
Best-in-class diesel horsepower. And class-leading fuel economy** to go with all that power. B20-capability plus clean and quiet operation. That’s the more powerful available 6.7L Power Stroke® Turbo Diesel V8
The Ford Super Duty® delivers a best-in-class maximum 31,200 lbs. of towing capability and a best-in-class 40,400-lb. GCWR.
Super Duty® LARIAT Crew Cab in Blue Jeans.
Super Duty® LARIAT interior in Adobe with 40/console/40 front seats and other availableequipment.
The Super Duty® Crew Cab model has four doors and seats five or six passengers depending on the front seating arrangement. The rear seat backs fold forward for extra cargo space when needed.
Super Duty® XLT interior in Steel Gray with 40/20/40 split-fold front bench seat.
Four-way adjustable driver and passenger head restraints are standard in Super Duty® XLT, LARIAT, King Ranch® and Platinum models.
Super Duty® controls are work glove-friendly.
Super Duty® Platinum interior in Black with 40/console/40 front seats and other available equipment.
We know your job is tough. That's why SYNC® with MyFord Touch® is available on Ford Super Duty®. SYNC with MyFord Touch is one of the smartest tools you'll use every day. SYNC® lets you make calls, get directions, access your entertainment system and a whole lot more with simple voice commands.27, 129 Intuitive touch-screen controls are easy to use and large knobs can be operated while you're wearing work gloves.
SYNC® with MyFord Touch® 1:43
The SelectShift® feature of the 6-speed TorqShift® automatic transmission has two driver-initiated modes. In progressive range select, you can limit the range of gears to lock out overdrive for consistent speed over hills and mountain ranges. In full manual mode, you can go all the way up and all the way down the gearbox to put you fully in control.
SelectShift® Automatic Transmission 0:44
When you're crawling up a steep hill, the standard hill start assist feature automatically holds the brake on an incline to help prevent backward roll when switching your foot from the brake to the gas. This is especially helpful when towing big loads. Conversely, when going downhill you need Hill Descent Control™ included on single-rear-wheel pickups with the available FX4 Off-Road Package. To activate it, push the Hill Descent Control button, press the brake once to set the desired speed and hold the steering wheel. Then the system applies brake pressure as needed to descend grades at a controlled speed.
Hill Start Assist/Hill Descent Control™ 0:51
The available Power Stroke® 6.7L Turbo Diesel V8 with 6-speed TorqShift® SelectShift® automatic transmission and tow/haul mode utilizes seamless engine braking and selective gearing to improve control on steep downhill grades and minimize brake wear. When driver-activated at the touch of a button, the engine's back pressure is automatically adjusted, and the transmission holds a specific gear (depending on grade) to help slow the vehicle. For 2015, the new, larger turbocharger provides even more braking power. This is a big-rig feature you'll really appreciate when you need extra control while coming down that seven percent grade.
Tow/Haul Mode with Engine Braking Function 0:38
Work is hardly ever in a perfect location. What starts as a level patch of dirt usually turns into a rutted mud pit. But that's where an available electronic-locking rear differential goes to work. When engaged, it helps provide excellent off-road traction in both 4x2 and 4x4 modes by locking the rear axle completely to maximize traction on both wheels simultaneously and make an extreme off-road feel anything but extreme.
Electronic-Locking Rear Differential 0:47
You work, you get paid. So when your truck is in the shop getting upfitted for changes in seasonal work, you're left holding the bag. Not anymore. The Super Duty® offers the class-exclusive live-drive power takeoff provision.* Because it is integrated into the transmission's design, upfitting your truck at the shop happens a lot faster and with fewer headaches. The live-drive power takeoff provision utilizes an output gear linked directly to the engine crankshaft to power upfits anytime the engine is running, whether you're in motion or at a stop - and lets you use applications like salt spreaders, tree-trimming equipment and more. And with the segment-exclusive split-shaft capability, multiple accessories can be operated at the same time.
Segment-Exclusive Available Live-Drive Power Takeoff 0:49
Because it’s impossible to predict when your job will go from tough to toughest, we made major improvements to the 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel that drives you through the workday. We gave it Best-in-class horsepower ratings and maximum towing capability* to help you get the job done.
New and Improved 2015 Super Duty® 0:55
The E85-capable 6.2L gas V8 has big pistons, intake/exhaust valves and a large engine bore diameter for best-in-class standard gas horsepower and torque for effortless on-the-job performance* - plus excellent fuel economy to grow your bottom line. For power conversion to compressed natural gas (CNG) or liquid propane gas (LPG), Ford offers the flexibility of the CNG/LPG Gaseous Engine Prep Package, available for F-250 and F-350 models.**
6.2L V8 Gas Engine 0:44
When lives are on the line and every second counts, first responders need a truck they can count on - at a moment's notice. Watch how Ford Super Duty® delivers in the hostile, treacherous conditions in Alaska with reliability, capability and power. Even under the most critical of situations, Super Duty gets to work.To see more We Own Work videos, click here.
Emergency Response 3:10
Fireman Matt Gehman saves lives with the help of his Super Duty® His truck has to work flawlessly and be strong enough to carry a ton of specialized equipment. That's why the Eastern Berks Fire Department chose Super Duty.View more We Own Work videos now.
Tough enough to save lives 1:53
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.